iPhone

iPhone

Yup, I went out and bought an Apple iPhone on Thursday night. So, I've been playing with it and I like it so far. I've moved all my contacts over, and loaded some music, customized it a little, and ran it through it's paces.

Some interesting things that are missing is GPS navigation, but it gives you a general idea of where you are when you load up google maps and tap on the find me button using the cell towers. There is no voice activated anything, no movie recordings, but the iPhone's pictures are really nice. The internet access is slow but usable and I like the auto wifi leech mode. The iPhone uses your wireless connection for iTunes, and for faster youTube viewing.

Heather likes to use the iPhone to get on her myspace page, and watch youTube videos while we wait for our orders to arrive when dining out. I've sent gmail, and done all that other internet stuff but was dissappointed in the web apps. I'm signing up for the SDK so that I can write some native applications in a little bit and so far I like my iPhone.

No comments: