It's 7:01 a.m.

Every morning at 7:00 a.m. a parking lane becomes another regular "rush-hour" lane downtown.  There are signs posted that there is no parking starting at 7:00 a.m.  As I pass by I notice the little parking enforcement vehicles around the corner ready to pounce.

Many times I see tow trucks ready and sometimes they're towing at 7:01 a.m.  Every now and then I see the car owners running out to save their car but it's all in vain because that ticket is already written up - sorry.

What was different today?  Nothing really except for a huge tractor trailer and three of those little enforcement guys standing around wondering what to do?  Do they have one of those monster tow trucks?  I wish I could have pulled out my folding chair and just watched.

And yes...I had a huge grin on my face.

No comments: