Happy New Year

My system hasn't totally recovered yet, and my friend says I probably got food poisoning. Who knows. I sent out midnight text messages as got some this year as well as the "Happy New Year" calls from those that I couldn't be close to.

The league prices went up at midnight, so I was curious as to how many people would try to beat the midnight deadline. Quite a few actually and it seems the other half will just pay the higher prices so they can procrastinate.

Watched USC -v- Illinois in the Rose Bowl...My team (USC) won in a blowout, 49-17.

I heard many of my friends tell me about their resolutions, but we know the usual ones: Lose weight, exercise more, eat better, etc...I know the gym will be full and I won't be able to get a racquetball court as easily or if I do, they will want to play doubles (too crowded for my taste) but by February should get things back to normal.

How long will you keep your resolution?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're better. Those stupid Cali rolls!

Sam said...

I knew there was something about that 4x4 when I was eating there.