Storm hits San Diego

LeavesI knew that the storm was supposed to hit today so I raked up the remaining leaves from around the tree. It's now completely naked. I raked the neighbor's leaves also since I think it looks stupid for one-half of the area to be clean and the other to be all filled up with stuff.

How many of you think the neighbor will return the favor?

I saw several "softball people" at Heather's volleyball practice, and they came up to me and gave me a hug. We talked for a little bit and caught up. Today's practice was a short one, and at one point Heather asked if I wanted her to ask the coach if I could practice with them. I'll probably take her up on it next time. :)

After dropping Heather off at her friends house, I hit a bookstore and vegged out for a little. Nothing exciting...

No comments: