Martin Luther King Day

I didn't work today, but I had a rush of last minute sign-ups for my volunteer work. I was told that it was going to rain but went on my 5 mile anyway looking up to see if I would get caught in the rain. The split second after I got back it started raining. :)

This was the first time that I went down to Discovery Park during a registration and noticed that one of my friends had signed up. I saw a bunch of familiar faces, and they came up to me and shook my hand as I sat down on the ground with my laptop and long range wireless. I had called Heather and asked if I could do registrations from there if my connection wasn't good - "Sure Daddy."

It was a cold clear night but at least it was a full moon. It's also been three years since my mom died. Time flies...

No comments: