Shower Routines

Ok! It's really cold at 6:00 a.m. I had happened to fall asleep on the couch last night and noticed that I had gotten up without the alarm, I guess my body knew it had to get up. Shower number one only takes 12 seconds for the water to get warm so the wait wasn't long. For some reason, I was especially alert and was thinking of shower routines. Yes, weird but hey, I think of almost everything at some point.

When was the last time you changed the routine? Rinse first, lather up, scrub, from top to bottom, extra attention to certain spots, shampoo, blow water out of mouth, enjoy warm water, rinse off final time, etc...Is the routine same all the time? Try changing it and see if it feels awkward.

This also reminds me of the survey that I took years ago where the location you choose to wash first, signifies the type of personality you have. I don't believe in these kinds of results but I take them for the curiosity of it all.

No comments: