Long Day

My weekly status update meeting was postponed by an hour and a half - ugh. I thought it would run into my lunch but I timed it just right.

The Blood Bank e-mailed me that it's time again for my double blood donation again. Does it seem like 4 months since I did it last? I guess so, they wanted to make sure I got the message because they called at home and on my cell. I stayed late to make up the time that I will use tomorrow to go after my lunch break.

I went to the park...it's dark after work. Went to Costco ($3.229), Rubio's and saw someone from my work with her family! How funny that we left almost at the same time and ended up in the same place. Went to Autozone to get some bolts for my car, played some America's Army, talked to a friend, and then packed up some stuff for my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, we all know why you went to the park...

Sam said...

Not EVERYONE knows! Good running weather.