Colts Beat Bears

The Colts beat up on the Bears to win the Super Bowl by the score of 29-17. It didn't look good for them when the Bears scored in the first 14 seconds but it's not how you start but finish, right? The "rain" caused a lot of mistakes, turn-overs, etc. But it seemed that it wasn't over until the 4th quarter.

We watched the game and I saw a couple of commercials that I thought were pretty good. I liked "rock, paper, scissors." The half-time show wasn't very exciting but I guess the NFL doesn't want anymore fines from the FCC :) But that Prince silhouette playing his instrument passed...

Now, for the title of WORLD CHAMPIONS. I can't even begin to think how they can claim that title. Super Bowl Champions, yes. WORLD, no. Nobody else from the rest of the world even competes. Once you see the Canadians, or European team play in post season then you can use that title.

Hey You - thanks for the Jelly Bellys and I'm glad you changed your mind and came over.

Seven layer dip anyone?

No comments: