Hannibal Rising

The first thing on the agenda was a nice breakfast. The wait was 40 minutes so we decided to check out the new videos that were out at Blockbuster. I'm debating signing up for NetFlix or Blockbuster (I have one by my house). Some of my friends highly recommend these types of services and thinking about it.

We spent 30 minutes looking at all the videos and found some that we might like watching but headed back in time to be seated. I think that I ate too many pancakes. My grumbling belly was telling me something.

Headed to the AMC theater by my house and sat right in the center. I had seen the commericials for Hannibal and looked forward to seeing the movie but I felt a little dissappointed after it was over. Nowhere near a "silence of the lambs."

I rate it a 7.1.

No comments: