The rain woke me up

It's 3:05 a.m. and I'm awake and can't sleep. Jay Leno repeat is on and I have to be up in two hours and 55 minutes so I'm debating trying to go back to bed and just staying up. There are a couple of new little stupid things that I want to do with the website like "the magic softball" and a survey page. I've been thinking of doing them for a bit and have gotten them to work but it just plain looks ugly.

I tend to focus more on the making it work aspect and need to step it up in the looking good area and the book I ordered arrived at Barnes and Noble today (sooner than expected) The lady called me and told me to get in there and pick it up!

Ok, now I'm thinking I'll go play racquetball at 4:45 a.m. and see if I can finally beat my nemesis. I'm getting closer to beating him but he just grins each time he beats me and says, "maybe next time." One thing I know is contributing to my loses (20 or so in a row) is that I go after his strength. Why do I do that? Well, he'll have no excuse when I beat him :)

I should be able to get to downtown by 7:30 a.m. Night/Morning!

No comments: