It's a tie 0-0 after 7 innings

The green light was given at 7:20 a.m. for games today and the website came to a crawl as the entire league logged on at the same time to see if a whole days worth of games would go by the wayside. We used 3/4 of our rain mix supply to make this day happen and everybody was happy.

I ended up shooting five games today but since Heather's game started at 5:00 p.m, I was not happy with the quality of the shots at all, but I was anxious to get some shots of my Heather for this year. She needs some more photos for her MySpace. :)

Heather got on two out of three times and managed to get to 3rd base but we were unable to get a run in. Lots of opportunities and only L.O.Bs (Left on Base). The game went very fast and sine there was time still left after the 7th, some wanted to break the tie, but the answer was NO!

Heather had her first ouchie of the season. I took her to the snackbar and made an ice bag out of ziploc bag and had her hold it on her hand. Nothing major, just a swollen bunch of knuckles, and some bruising. She'll be ready for the Wednesday night game.

I'm tired and can't stop yawning so I'm gonna call it a day. I wanna shoot some sunsets at the Coronado beach tomorrow. That's the plan anyway. Let's see if someone doesn't break into my car again.

No comments: