The recruiter

I'm out and about and my cell phone rings. It's not a number I recognize and normally I wouldn't answer. I just don't like solicitors, but this time, I answered, "Hello this is Sam!" I heard a lady say, "Is this Sam?" It was at this point that I thought they got my name off some list and wanted me to invest in something.

She responded that she was a professional recruiter and that she was interested in interviewing me for a position for a company. All this happened while I was at a red light. She asked me when I wanted to interview, and I set a date for Thursday at 2:00 p.m. Let's see how this works out. Before the call ended she asked if I would be interested for the contracting or a full-time position.

Since I don't believe in luck, then I am just going to say that I hope that I have the skills and education to fit the position.

1 comment:

Maria said...

You are a smart guy and have great skills....maybe you don't need luck. I do believe in Luck so it won't hurt to say....Good luck at the interview and at the Job Fair! ;-)