Happy Valentine's Day

This is the day that makes most guys the most apprehensive. The pressure is on to out do last year, or what her friends received/are doing. It shouldn't be that way but that's how it is.

If she tells you that she's not interested in this stuff, she's lying - lol. You better do something or this will be something that will haunt you forever!

I like getting silly little cards especially if it applies to me/us. Like the ones that have drawings that hit the spot. It shows that you spent some time looking through the multitude of cards and were thinking of me :) But it even means more when it's not on one of the "expected" days. I guess I'm used to the "old-fashioned" days.

Now, it seems, it's a procrastinators dream - click, click and boom, there ya go. Guys/Gals this date is a recurring event on the same day every year. I've been guilty of this (smack) so I can understand.

We're going out tonight, so it better not rain! What are you doing for V.D?

No comments: