Lunch Date Formula

Indian, Chinese, Deli, Cafe, or Japanese food? Out of the blue, I get a call asking if I want to have lunch with the work gang. I think there must be a formula concerning how difficult it is to plan a get together for lunch. If there isn't well it sure seems like a lot of e-mails, IM's, text, etc... Here's my tongue-in-cheeck formula:

(# of People) * (# of options)/sqr(length of time available)^(Vehicles available)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *.05 *(Boss)
(Day of the week)*(Amount of Hunger)*log(Mulah Factor)/(Time since last option)

Simple, huh? After you compute all that, you'll get where we decided to go. I usually end up driving so that variable is figured. They have until I get there to decide the rest.

It's easy when it's just your gf/bf, you just go where they like to go and find something you like.

What event in your life causes as much planning?

No comments: