Take the Damn Picture Already!!!

lol. Doesn't lol look like a guy holding his hands up? I'm feeling silly as you can probably tell. Maybe it was the pellet-sized hail that fell this morning?

We went to lunch and I tried out something new - the fish enchiladas. I've not had them before, and they were pretty good. Did weird things today like pull dumb weeds, taught a friend how to shoot photos, listen to a boatload of music (mp3s) with the SRS turned on. I had put a load of white clothes in the washing machine and forgot about them. By the time I remembered, they didn't need to go through the dryer...doh.

As for the title, it was something that was applicable and the result was the new photo that is posted on my profile today.

So now I'm working with photoshop and "painting" the house to see how the house will look. I don't think that I want to know how much paint its going to take to color up the house. Bah! Frazee is gonna love me.

No comments: