Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

We went to Fry's on Sunday and I bought myself a game! We also got a 2GB memory card and watched the tail end of the Lakers game on the 55"

I've installed the game but haven't played it. I was just too tired to learn all the stuff at that very moment. I got home from VBall (Coach Christy gave me a team shirt for helping out), Softball and watched "Heroes" and zonked out right there on the couch. I woke up about 5:00 a.m. and the TV screen saver was on. I missed my run, oh darn. :)

Heather has her first play-off game TODAY against Ross ("Da Bomb") and she told me they have to win because she has a dance on Thursday! Our first grass Volleyball tournament at 9:00 a.m this Saturday and a 9:00 a.m. softball play-off game, IF they win. Hmmm. What to do? Based on my logic, I'd go to the softball game, then hustle to the rest of the volleyball games (downtown 17 miles away) after that since VBALL isn't play-off time yet. But that's me...

Everything is set for All-Star season with all the tournaments set. Only thing now is to see if she decides to try-out for 14U (Moves Up), or trys out for the 12U (age appropriate). There's always that uncertainty as the girls ask each other what they are going to try out for.

If she doesn't make it then maybe we can play some mixed doubles beach volleyball, huh? :)

No comments: