Tipping the cashier

It's fish taco day!!! I do miss the fresh at home made ones, I still have the stuff but I wonder if it's nasty now. Anyway, I just got back and wondered if anyone of you out there notices this in regards to tipping. When someone leaves a tip at the cashier, they make sure that the cashier sees or hear them leave the tip. Almost like getting credit for it.

I was waiting for my order and a lady could have put the money in the little jar, but waited until the cashier was waiting/helping the next customer. She said, 'Thanks.'

What do you think?
5:34 -4

1 comment:

sofabean said...

Hello, I am sofabean.
You are the first person who had left the comment for my blog. Thank you very much.
Hope not too many mistakes in my blog and you can understand my "chinese english" sometimes.
And, now, your blog in my collection box.
Good luck!