Instant Message Me!

Greetings Everyone! My Google Adsense tells me that about 300-350 of you visit everyday. It doesn't say who, from where, or anything like that - just visitors. Why you visit? I dunno. Or maybe, it's one person refreshing the screen over and over! lol.

Based on that info, I set up an experiment to see how long it will take to get at one contact from each state, or country maybe two or three from large metro areas to add me or IM me. Here are my screen names for the experiment:

  • Yahoo - SamzBlog
  • Hotmail - SamzBlog
  • AIM - SamzBlog
  • GoogleTalk - SamzBlog
  • ICQ - 460334277

I'll post the progress. I may not answer immediately if I'm not here, but I will answer you, when I return.

How long do you think it will take? (Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Never, Dude this is stupid!)

12:45 p.m. Got (Many International)/National IMs already. I'm predicting Weeks.

7 comments:

deafknee said...

i got here by pushing the next blog button so im not one of the 300 people who visit your blog everyday.
but maybe i will become one of them! (:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Keep on posting!

Bill Corrigan,
Long Island, NY

Anonymous said...

next blog button.
from WI

Bijoy said...

lq

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog

Anonymous said...

visit from RUS

Adullamite said...

Passing through via the 'next button.'

All the best.
Hope the project works.

Sally said...

Hi Sam.
As all the others I found your blog by the next blog button. This experiment is a nice idea!

Andrea
Germany