Phone Activation

I mentioned that I got my phone yesterday but didn't get to activate it because I was out and about doing stuff. This morning I called up Verizon and started the procedure. After a few minutes, I figured out that she was really young, new, very nervous, and uncomfortable with the whole process. I understand what she must have been going through so I decided to joke around with her.

After 30 minutes or so, the phone was working. The 18 year old girl was glad that I didn't bite her head off for messing up three times, and having to constantly refer to the manual (I could hear her pause and look) for everything. But I couldn't resist when she said, "You have a nice phone!" I responded, "What do you think of the buttons on the keypad?" She said, "I haven't seen the phone." Then we both laughed.

I thanked her for activating the phone and she thanked me for being patient and not yelling at her.

Now, I'm pharting around with learning the phone and such. I plan on getting a little memory card so I can put some mp3s on it. I'm not too happy with the little case I bought so, but oh well.

No comments: