Kevin Trudeau - Natural "Cures"

Have you ever been up late and turned on the TV and seen those infomercials on Natural Cures, More Natural Cures, and now the Weight loss Cure? Been curious as to what's inside?

I was, so I headed to my favorite bookstore, and took a seat. Just look in the disease and weight loss section. Now, let's get back to the secrets...

Remember, the infomercial is hook #1, then you buy the book (hook #2) that really doesn't give you the 'whole' picture on the cures, but directs you to the website (hook #3) that tries to get you to finally look behind the curtain (for a small fee of course) to see the great OZ! But wait! Isn't that why you bought the book?

The price is $9.95 per month or $999 for a lifetime membership. Great marketing! Look him up on Google and see what you find.

Secrets? Let me see...Exercise, eat healthy, get plenty of rest, relax, reduce stress, etc...Did I just spill the beans? Or, are these these "common" sense? Oh, there is a mention about nude sunbathing!

Tomorrow, I'm going to tell you the secrets of "Getting Rich! What 'they' don't want you to know."

No comments: