Daily Recap

My friend hadn't picked up her laptop because of schedule conflicts, plus with all the gazallions of updates didn't have it ready anyway. She stopped over after work and gave me a blank check because we couldn't remember how much it was. She wants me to set up her router at her house later on this week. We got a quick bite to eat and then I headed over to volleyball practice.

Christy asked that I toss balls at the girls while she coached them. I tossed a "short" ball at Heather and it re-opened a knee owie, I felt bad because I hurt my kiddo. The team really liked that I set the them "5's" for spiking drills and the they were really CKDing the ball (Crush, Kill, Destroy). An excellent way for the girls to let out some frustration. I get a kick how before each practice they circle up and have their own daily recap telling each other what problems, issues, or just plain gossip they have to share.

I also saw a friend of mine from college and he now coaches volleyball at Otay Ranch. Plus, a mutual friend had just found me on mySpace just recently.

More and more executive type decisions are popping up - think long run, big picture, cause of problem, solutions!

I wanted to stop by Krispy Kreme and let them know that their fruit filling skills are lacking because several of mine didn't have any fruit! I saw the the little hole but nothing in there I ate the whole thing, it wasn't hiding.

Softball Play-Off's winding down finally. Congrats Mariah on hitting a GRAND SLAM versus Chula Vista!

And...you're welcome for the sudoku stuff, thanks for visiting.

No comments: