I love that hill

Well, that's not exactly true, but since I have to face it every lap I might as well psyche myself into making the best of it: "I love that hill, it will make me stronger!" :)

I hadn't run since Thursday night and I didn't feel like it tonight either but I just got my shorts, running shoes, and got my butt out the door. The sky was very clear, and I could see the stars glimmering. It wasn't cold enough for the gloves but I wore them anyways. No dogs, nobody, it was really quiet. There are four lights out, and one that is possessed and turns off and on at weird moments. I miss Gwen Stefani practicing at Coors; my friend told me that it was her the past week. Evidently she wanted to practice in the same conditions that the concert would be taking place.

Someone left their car headlights on...I rang the doorbell, but nobody came out. So, they're gonna wake up to a dead battery.

I beat my individual sprint lap (lap 7 of 8), but was slower on my overall time. Oh, well. It had to happen since I knew that I couldn't keep lowering my times.

5:13 -7

No comments: