Night Time Run

I didn't go out with my friends to the movies, and I hadn't run today, so I decided at 9:30 p.m. that I would do eight laps around the neighborhood. I did the eight laps, and the only thing that bothered me was the temperature. My checks, nose, and the back of my hands were cold. I have some gloves but couldn't find them.

The dog at the corner barked each time I passed and I saw a couple parked on the street with foggy windows. I guess they got used to me running around, because they didn't drive away again. I noticed one of the street lights flickering on and off, and performers rehearsing at Coors. It's a little farther than my usual route but I think that I like it better. I'll do the other one when I try to better my time, again.

Got a long day tomorrow, uh, today. Good Night.
5:38 baseline

No comments: