The Fish Market

My friend has been planning a luncheon for a long time now. They planned it but I picked the place. It's on the bay downtown San Diego. We're gathering our friends and having a get together just for the heck of it. I would've chosen Friday since it's a little more lax, but we've invited the boss! lol

No lunch time blogging for me tomorrow; after my night time run, probably. Oh crap! I didn't finish loading up the laptop. Now, I'm in trouble! Good Night! I can't wait for that dang phone to start ringing in the morning, and scarying the heck outta me. If I'm totally out of it, I answer it...DOH!

What wakes you up in the morning? (Buzzer, Music, Phone, Pet, Partner, Nothing, etc..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife wakes me up. She tells me to turn that $$@#%$ buzzer off. I never hear it.

deafknee said...

my mobile wakes me up.
or my partner waking up.
otherwise, nothing can wake me up.