EOS 30D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera (with 18-55 mm Lens)

My friend asked me if I could get something for them and since I just say, "uh huh," I'm ordering the camera for them. I looked up the prices and I noticed that I can get the camera WITH a lense and no shipping charge for less than most places have it without a lense. Interesting isn't it? I guess it shows how much profit they have to play with.

But since, they aren't shooting sports, I'm REALLY recommending the Rebel xTi - More MEGAPICKLES and less moola for THEIR use and need.

$1,188 USD (IM from international mentioned I didn't mention what country) See what I got myself into?

Oh, I just saw a Sigma 14+ megapixel camera for $1,700. Just amazes me how quickly the pixel count has gone up and will continue rise, and the memory cards have to keep up.

No comments: