365 Day 002

Poker/King's Corner @ Sam's House This serves two purpose tonight. I wanted to try one of those multi composite images and do my 365. Both accomplished.

I messed up big time on the image, but I think it still came out okay. Can you tell what it is? It's fairly obvious. But it was fun, and it didn't take that long.

I originally wanted to change clothes for each person, and maybe change the hair a little, wear some sunglasses, etc...But, something came up suddenly, and I didn't have time. Next time, I will make it better! Someone didn't know that if you click on the photos, it brings up a larger version. :)

What is your favorite card game and why?
Day 2

3 comments:

Kendra said...

thanks for stopping by my site sam. fyi, no i did not cry but it was very moving! ;) what's this 365 day 001 stuff about anyways??

Anonymous said...

One of my flickr friends kept bugging me about it. It's where you take 365 days of photos of yourself, even if it's just a finger. People get really creative and such. Don't know how I'll do...

Anonymous said...

I really like it. I have seen pictures of a girl in a room but there was no overlap and no shadows or reflections. You did a great job.