Certification Required

On my way to the blood bank today, I was thinking that I need to upgrade my certifications. Which ended up leading to things that we SHOULD be certified to do.

I think that before couples get married, they must take a "communication workshop" and show their certificate of completion when they apply for a marriage license. And on the test, if you miss certain key questions, then you shouldn't pass. This way they'll at least have a chance since without communication, a relationship won't last.

I believe the same applies for having a baby - semester course, or longer in all the stuff you'll have to face. Then you can get your baby license!

What do you think?

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I completely AGREE ---- especially about the communications class. :)