Five Years Ago

Heather
Heather and Sam I'm organizing my photos and find these from August 2002. Check out little miss Heather leaning on my shoulder. The one of the left was taken at the Bronx pizza place from when we lived downtown.

At this point, Heather had just come back from Nationals and her sister's team had just brought home the National Championship. Heather was the bat-girl and had her own little uniform. I remember her going to get the bat after each and every game for the entire season.

Little would we know that five years later, she would have three National Championship trophies, huh?

I was excited because this is when the Canon D60 digital SLR with it's whopping 6 megapixel resolution was new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So --- they had bat girls back then??? I want my son to be able to be a bat boy??? Why can't we do that, or can we????

By the way - darling pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone that wanted to be one could. It's whether they had it in them to do it or not. A boy can do it. Just don't get him the girly uniform!