First Bracket Game

The girls beat the San Franciso Angels 9-0 in five innings! My Aunt and Uncle (mom and dad :])drove down with a couple of the grandkids to watch Heather play. They're staying here until Sunday to hopefully see us win the championship.

I caught a foulball in the Stadium field, actually almost caught TWO from the other field while waiting for our game to start. The temperature has been about 100 or so, but it's been ok to deal with. The girls hydrate through out the game so they haven't had issues either.

Everyone was on their own for dinner so Heather, Granddad, and I went to KFC across the street. Heather had a 9:30 pm curfew so we hustled her back to my room.

We had quiet a few playing cards tonight....let's see, I think about 10. I just got back so I'm glad we don't have a game until 1:45 pm.

1:35 a.m., 2:30 a.m.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

WooHoo, go girls!!!!
What's the pink time stamps at the bottom of this post for?
Mmmmm, KFC!