Late Dinner

I was on Bonita Road and stopped at a local taco shop. A customer in line recognized me and gave me a hug. I asked where her mom was and she told me that she was getting her hair done next door. LOL. While I waiting for my order, I went to say "hi." Luckily, I knew her well or she would have had a fit.

Went back to get my order and decided to eat it there. Nobody was there and the lady started talking to me. Wanted to know if I got a degree in photography, what I did, if I'd eaten there before, etc...So pretty much, I got to know a complete stranger while eating. She asked me my name, and said, "till next time." I headed home...

I think this whole thing was interesting because I had just written about that guy hitting on the cashier, but in my situation, I wasn't. Wonder what she said when she went to the back...

5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Lemme guess? Was the taco shop Lolitas?

Anonymous said...

LOL...Shhhhhh. Don't be given up my taco shops!

Mary Anne said...

Dude, I still know my old hood. That's awesome.

Arlene said...

You are such a flirt!

Anonymous said...

I guess if I talk/smile at them then I am, huh?