No Plans This Weekend

Naval Station On our way home, we stopped off at the Navy Exchange down at 32nd Street. Somehow I knew that they wouldn't have what they needed but that's the downside of carpooling (doing side stuff after work).

We talked and I think that we're just gonna do the FREE gym (MUSSELS) at work afterwards. I can't believe that the gym is right next to the elevators, seriously. We can then run around my house later on in the day, because she's just not gonna change - That's just the way it is.

My sister called and wanted to know why I wasn't out or doing something this Friday night and I mentioned that I just didn't feel like doing anything...so it's my solitude time. :)

What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lounging around mainly, and doing chores around my apt.