Canon EOS-1D Mark III

For anyone one of you that are into digital SLR photography this camera should make you drool uncontrollably. Have you seen it (flash)? Better yet, have you heard (youTube) it? And here's a salesperson overview (youTube). dpreview.com will probably have a full review soon so hold tight.

Features that stand out:
  • 10 fps
  • 50-6400 ISO
  • Live view
  • Bigger Zoomable Display 3"
  • Sensor Dust Deletion
  • Wireless File Transmitter $1,000 yikes!

Of course there are tons of other features (new AF, Battery Status, Custom Functions, etc...) that are cool and you can read about them but the aforementioned ones are the features that caught my eye. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, I'm gonna "rent" one. I've selected an area nearby that will be perfect for my Sheridan or slingshot, steel bearings, and some bottles. Now, all I have to do is press the wireless shutter release and I'm bound to get something.

No comments: