Running in the Fog

I got up really early for my run this morning and it was VERY foggy. I liked it since I don't have to use sunglasses or use sunscreen when I'm out. I wore a sweatshirt and used the hood, running with my hands in the pocket.

As I reached the plateau, I could hear a car slowing down near me and I glanced over and it was a black and white. They pulled up besides me and looked over for a second and I acknowledged them. I wonder what that was all about. Maybe they were after the guy that was doing donuts in the street and knocked over the tree :)

I did another run one hour before sundown so that I wouldn't have to do one tomorrow. An old couple were out doing their daily walk. As usual, they called out my name and asked if I had bettered my time. Nope, just out on a "regular" pace run.

The UPS guy dropped off the crocs that I ordered last week. I didn't even think about that when he passed me at the light.

No comments: