Cooking Classes

Last week, when I was at my daughter's volleyball practice (Community Center), I saw a big sign that said, "Cooking Classes starting March 5th." Cool, I can take the cooking classes while Heather is practicing. The classes are one hour long and I made a mental note to be there.

I brought Heather a sandwich before practice and warmed up a little with her, and then waited for the cooking class to start just 50 feet away in the next room. I look at my watch and go into the room and nobody is there. I see two ladies nearby and ask a question while pointing at the big sign. "Anyone know about the class?" They nod that they don't know and wander off.

I wonder what happened because I was really looking forward to them. I guess next time, I'll just bring my laptop again.

No comments: