Nike + iPod Sport Kit

I was down at the Barnes & Noble/Apple Store today down in Otay Ranch. A sudden Thunderstorm hit San Diego and I took cover in the Apple Store after the games were cancelled at the fields.

With a my earbuds in tow, I tried out all the iPod stuff. I originally wanted to purchase the Zen Vision because it has a FM radio built in, but I saw the iPod add-on for that feature ($49). The salesperson walked towards me and saw that I was wearing my running clothes (in the rain, yup)

He showed me the Nike + iPod Sport Kit and showed me a little sample that his friend had put together. Cool, but this requires the iPod Nano since it's flashed based instead of HD based like the bigger iPods. More choices huh?

So, now I'm up to the Black iPod 80GB with the FM tuner (for the gym), plus the iPod Nano Sport Kit (running). I don't have to get the Nike shoes since I have a little pouch thing to put on my shoe already for the little receiver.

I'll rent it first and tell you how I like it

No comments: