Verizon Phone

Today was the last day to get my "Free" phone from Verizon and after going to the Verizon store and looking at all the options for a long time. The manager asked if I wanted a polo shirt and start working there.

I told him that I was ordering online and only came in to hold, use, and play around with the phones. He chuckled and recommended the LG chocolate line, razorv3, enV, and the treo. I nixed the chocolates because they looked girlie. But I liked the flip phone version, though. Everone has a razor so I passed on that. I liked the features in the enV, but I just know I wasn't going to use them anyway. Same thing with the treo.

So the LG VX8600 (black) gets here Tuesday or Wednesday. I wonder if I can use the now "ancient" Motorola V770 on my Sprint plan? If not, it can be my alarm clock!

No comments: