Friday Night Out

I wasn't very motivated on my route today, so about three and half miles in, I just started walking. Got my phone and called a friend to see if there were any plans for the evening. Got invited to join some friends to dinner and then the movie up in the Mission Valley area.

After finishing my little trek and shower, I head up there back in my old stomping grounds. Somehow, I managed to beat them there. We got our tickets had a nice little dinner (yes, I did get my banana split!), and went to the movies. When we got into the theater, there was only one person. We came up with the idea of sitting on each side of him, but we didn't. We would have probably gotten a strange look or even worse.

My daugther's game was scheduled to another time and field because field #1, was flooded due to of all things, a pipe leak under the field. So, I don't have to be at the game until 7:00pm. Wanna go take some photos?

No comments: