Three versus Six

I got an early phone call this morning but it was downstairs, but I knew what it was about :) If I hustled down to answer it, I wouldn't make it anyway.

Had lunch with a friend today, but I'll remember "F and Third." Say that several times and see if you get funny looks.

One of the highlights (at least for me) at volleyball practice is that Coach Christy, Ramon, and I played against the girls. We played three games to 25 rally scoring. It was fun. I chuckled when Heather and the other girls ducked for cover when we went to spike the ball. I wasn't on planning on decapitating anyone, merely placing the ball where they weren't.

After practice, the "old" players were all sweating, and my kiddo says to me, "eww daddy, you're all sweaty." LOL. I love you, too! :)

No comments: