Trees, Grass, and Flowers

It was an awesome day today. I got invited to lunch and as I was heading out, and my car was in the driveway, the garage door just stopped. The neighbor looked at me and then at the door. I pressed the button and it didn't do anything. I get out and check the door hoping it wasn't busted. Nope, just some spider that was blocking the beam. The neighbor was relieved that I didn't squash it.

As I turned towards my car I noticed that the grass was greener, the leaves on the trees were returning and the flowers were in full bloom soaking up the sun. I went back into the house and took some photos of the orange ones. I'll post some later.

So...if someone offers to buy you lunch, do you subconsciously order more than you would get had you paid yourself? I didn't btw, but I thought about it. I ended up trying something new and felt satiated and was glad that I didn't order anything extra.

Hey the HEROES oriental guy (What's his name?) is on late night and I should zonk since I have a long day tomorrow, uh...today.

No comments: