Listening to relationship problems.

It took a message from a 23 year old to remind me of something. She is having problems with her boyfriend and I mentioned that it's easier for some to like you if you're perfect...its the bf/gf that still wants to be with you after they know all your imperfections. That's when you know there's more to it.

I picked up the phone to call her and my phone rings. She beat me to the call. I told her that if she was getting advice from me that she would also hear if I felt she was wrong, too. She laughed and said, 'That's why I messaged you!'

After an hour, she felt better and she wanted to go out for lunch. I declined and told her to go tell her man that she loved him and thank him for loving her. But I'm taking a rain check for that Zorba's offer, though!

No comments: