Dad/Daughter Day

After my run, I called my daughter up and headed out for lunch. Since she likes Chili's, there we went. She spotted a table and we were given head of the line privileges :) The pet store is next to the restaurant and we looked at some cats (one swatted at Heather) and we had that look, "no wonder you're still here, kitty." We saw some dogs and haven't decided yet on which kind yet. If I'm gonna have to clean up at some point or another for it, it better not be a gigantic sized one :)

When we got back to the house, we were looking for music to put on her MySpace. Some sources were my collection, the music search and she picked "We like the cars that go boom," by Le Tigre. She tried to add it but had that puzzled look on her face. I'm still sort of a MySpace noob, but I noticed that she wasn't logged in. I say, "Maybe you have to be logged in to add it." She tests it out with her current song selection and has that "duh" look on her face and we both laugh!

Oh and we can't forget this gem that we found Family Guy Pharting Contest


She's getting interested in learning XHTML, CSS, and other web stuff along with Photoshop. Hmmm, wonder where she's going to apply that knowledge huh? She let's me see what's on her profile so I'm not concerned plus she gets me involved with it.

No comments: