Short Day

Synergy lost today 0-5. Lots of errors, so we dropped from 1st place to 3rd and we play the 1st place team on Monday night. Heather got on base and stole her way to third but we had too many LOBs again. (4-1-1)

I took some photos of her game and then Heather and I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a couple of books for her (non-computer). I thought it was interesting how we sat down together in the middle of the isle and looked at photoshop, flickr, and other geeky books together. I'm going to pass on some beginner books on website stuff and see how she takes to it. She showed some interest and I'm betting that's it mostly MySpace and her layouts thats piquing the sudden interest - lol.

Heather's Spanish is improving so I can bounce stuff off her and push her past the basics; it will come in handy later on.

Later, we shared a quick bite to eat at Arby's and took it back to the fields to shoot a 4:00 p.m. game. Left early so I could drop her off at a friends.

Washed/Vac'd my car. Have lots on the plate for tomorrow :=) Oh, I cashed in my lotto ticket -$10. I bought my carne asada chips and took 'em home!

No comments: