What Question Should I've asked?

I have a dumb grin on my face at the moment. When I woke up this morning I could barely remember the dream that I just interrupted. I hopped back in bed and tried to resume that dream but it morphed into something else.

In the dream I was a doctor, something that I wanted to be when I was six through through age thirteen. The reason I wanted to be a doctor was because when I was six I most recall my mom being sick. I lived with all adults at the time and I asked what kind of doctor helps women? They gave me an adult answer, "Obstetrician or a Gynecologist." Hmmm. OK that's what I want to be when I grow up!

Well, if I had asked the right questions - Why is she sick? or what's bothering her then I wouldn't of known but the adult would have known the correct answer was Cardiologist.

That's the reason for the grin. I was trying to help but wouldn't have been able to. The mind of a six year old, huh? lol.

No comments: