Barry Bonds and the Record

Barry Bonds at All-Star Game Barry Bonds is only 5 homeruns from breaking Hank Aaron's homerun record (755). This is a major record taking YEARS to accomplish.

Many are saying that it won't mean much since he has been accused of using steroids. But I'm looking at it from a media standpoint since it will be all over the news and I want to see who actually gets "the ball." Will they keep it or sell it? Will someone get hurt in the mad scramble for the ball? Will there be a lawsuit because someone will claim they had it taken out of their hand?

We will be up in the San Francisco area soon, and some are planning on a game when we have down time between our softball games. I bet all the games will be sold out, though.

Big Deal or Not?

2 comments:

tunia said...

I dont watch, play or even follow the ball game!
Whats up?? How was your day?
(had dinner? ;) )

Arlene said...

I think steroids or not, it's a huge accomplishment!