Deep Sigh

Watch Your Step!I hate how making some decisions make you feel like crap.

Anyway, on a different note, a friend is RVing around the country and somehow ended up in San Diego! I took her, and her little girl out to lunch at a place they had wanted to go to. We sat outside for a long time talking and then I took them back. We have tentative plans for tomorrow if things go well.

Nothing really exciting at practice for the girls except they are in the playing with their sweatshirts and fine tuning their play. They received their new red sweatshirts with a grey liner today. They wanted those instead of jackets. We sang "Happy Birthday" to one of the moms today, she's 29 today! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate how making some decisions make you feel like crap. - me too

Anonymous said...

Interesting...