Counterfeit Money

I was at the taco shop and a kid gave the cashier a $100 as payment. He looked at it and I could see he thought it was fake but took it anyway. After the kid ordered and left, he pulls the bill out of the register and holds it up to the light and looks for the threads. The cook feels it and he says they just got ripped off. Finally, a customer says, "Oh there are a lot of those going around right now." Of course, I had to add my two cents and I offered to buy the fake $100 for a $1.00 :) Luckily I'm a regular there...

We had one of our last executive board meeting after the practice. Probably the last of the season regarding some issues. Seems we found a solution that should work.

If you had a counterfeit bill would you try to pass it? [You can post anonymously :)]

2 comments:

tunia said...

No, I'd be too afraid to! The only way I could would be if the shopkeeper was really old and tired to find out the difference. But then, my conscious would kill me if I took that stingy shot! :)

Arlene said...

Oh no, I'd be too afraid of getting caught!!!!