Starving Kid

The girls crashed our room since I had a lot of photos on my laptop and they wanted to see every single one of them. It's funny how critical the girls are when they see their photos. :) Everyone headed out to get dinner, and then my aunt and uncle called telling us that they had arrived safely. We had a VERY bad connection because it kept losing packets or something. I just heard bits and pieces. We agreed to call it a day and see each other at the game tomorrow.

Heather and I ended up finding a restaurant and found the fields (uh...I got lost and stumbled into the fields) We came back and I played a prank on someone :) Heather went with some of the girls to watch a movie in the room, while the adults were down in the lobby area talking at the tables.

We did see a woman that appeared to be at the hotel to render "services." She was the only there 15 minutes and we all just watched as she came in and left.

Good night!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

you are such a good daddy.

Arlene said...

And you didn't take her picture! What is wrong with you?? ;-)

Girls are always critical of pics of themselves...that doesn't really change!

deafknee said...

why is this post called starving kid?