Eight Random Things About Me

I don't normally answer these types of things but I've been trying to do things that are out of my element. I was tagged and so after procrastinating for a week or so here it is:
  1. I learned to play two musical instruments well: the trumpet(4th grade), and the guitar (6th grade). I gave up the guitar because it was too big to carry around. I stuck with the trumpet through the 11th. The trumpets are still in the garage collecting dust.
  2. I don't get sick very often, but if I do, then it doesn't last very long.
  3. Spanish was my primary language with English being my language, but I now dream in English.
  4. I was kind of shy, so to overcome this, I ran for class president my last two years of high school and was elected; haven't gone to one class reunion.
  5. Pine-sol is evil and triggers some weird memories.
  6. I'm on-time or early giving myself plenty of "pharting around" time.
  7. I like taking photos, but don't like them taken of me. If you've shot one of me then that says something.
  8. I like to help others in whatever way I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam...

Thanks for being a good sport!!! So your first language is Spanish...that's really neat. Your blog "todo en espanol" kinda surprised me the other day. It was great though.Never ran for class president....never been to a class reunion either... Got to update us on the evils of pine-sol!

tunia said...

Neat entry.
Can I steal the idea?