Nice Day in San Diego

San Diego View from Coronado Bridge Heather had asked me if I would take her and her friends to the Coronado beach the other day and since we had a "free" non-softball day, I agreed. She got this shot of downtown San Diego from the Coronado Bridge. It's a little hazy but I like the way it turned out. The extreme left building is where I have worked for the majority of my adult life.



The Girls at the Beach

The girls wrapping it up, I walked down to help them carry the stuff back to the car. I definitely need to vac the car now. They actually saved me a drink in the cooler! :) But they finished all the sour worms not one left for me.

Highlight on the way home? Greeting random people on the street. One lady approached the car and started talking to me, she couldn't stop laughing and neither could the girls.

Random Bikini GirlsI have no idea how this photo got onto my memory card. :)








Live Jazz Night Band

Fuddrucker Neon SignThe fundraiser was from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and we stayed the whole time. Heather went to the Padre game after she finished her meal. A team mom took the jazz band photo while I ate my ginormous jalapeno burger! Overall a good day!

What are you doing for the 4th of July?

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Looks like you guys had a good day :-)

tunia said...

15th of august is the independence day in India. We fly kites! Atleast we used to until my brother had a bad accident while he was riding on his bike. A stray kite string got stuck in his throat and cut around 4inches! He's alive, wasnt so sure he'd make it though.