The Split in the Road

In my communication with someone today, the topic of "what-if" came up indirectly. What if this decision was made instead of that one. I replied that "WE" would both do the "what-if" scenerio in our head and no matter what was chosen, there would be that what if I went down the other road question.

The poll (take it!!!) I had, if you are a regular, then you'll recall the question: "Do you believe things happen for a reason?" Well, that was just a twist of: "Do you believe you run into people for a reason?" Which I already had in mind to write about...

I got teased today because this person was "right under my nose" or as I mentioned vice-versa. But, of course I can be a pita, and just say, my car has reverse too :) Or, the question that I was asked yesterday at my business meeting: "Sam, the blue pill or the red pill?" That depends, which one goes down easier?

People come in and out of our lives, but some just make a bigger impact and you can't get them out of your mind. Who is the first person that fits this description that you can think of?

2 comments:

tunia said...

you!
:)

Sam said...

Thanks! But I'm a little concerned about you and Lynn (Do you know her?) ganging up on me. LOL